Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Madness ... no kidding

It's March Madness in so many ways ...

Game on! We have 59 people playing in "Brackets for Boobies," our March Madness fundraiser for the 3-Day for the Cure! With a $10 donation from a friend, the pot for the winner is $300, and the donation for the 3Day for the Cure is $300. It's a great fundraiser for us, and dang, I'm having a ton of fun! We've been watching tons of games, and the ups and downs are just a blast. I was riding decently in the top end of the standings, but fell (thank you Texas and Kansas State) to the flat middle of the pack, ranking at 16th going into the next round of games (starts Thursday!). Last year, I picked Butler. This year, I didn't. I learned my lesson. I puffy heart Butler.

But for the real March Madness.... I can't even begin to describe my dismay. It's snowing. It's icing. It's a wintry mix. It sucks. It's the second full day of spring, and it's nasty out. I'm not really up for a 5-mile walk in the mall on Saturday, so Mother Nature better suck it up and say hello to her new BFF Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment