Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Halfway there!

This week past week, I hit a huge milestone... I hit the halfway mark in my personal fundraising efforts!! As of today, I have raised $1,178 of the $2,300 I am raising to walk in the 2011 Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

What's really exciting is that I don't think I've even scratched the surface of what is possible... I'm really looking forward to seeing what we can do, together.

For those of you who have made a donation already, thank you for your support and your generosity. For those of you considering a donation, please do. Stef and I need your support, and we need you to show that support soon. Our goal is to raise the $4,600 we need by June 1, so we can focus on our training. Help us get there today by making a donation.

On another note, thank you to everyone who has supported us with the generous gift of time ... this past week we went to a training session to be prepared to work a concessions stand at two upcoming Tiger's games. Thank you to the 14 friends and family who volunteered to come and help out, giving up 3+ hours of their time to do the training, then giving up almost a whole day to do the games (April 9 and June 11).

No comments:

Post a Comment