Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Making your donation go a little further

I'm very excited about the progress we've made in fundraising already -- I've raised $550 in personal donations. We have a lot of interest in the Euchre fundraiser (still time to get in!). We've got 12 people to helps us work the Tiger's concessions (April 9 and June 11).

I'm asking each of you: What can you do to support the 3-Day for the Cure? Can you make a donation of $100 to help fund critical research? Can you make a $60 donation in support of each mile I'll be walking in August?

It's easy to make a big difference:
  • You can make your donation go further than you thought. Find out if you work for a matching gift company, which can double your donation.
  • Set up a payment plan. Let's say you want to donate $100 and can't do it all right now. Set up a payment option to cover up to four months -- a $25 a month donation for four months is a $100 donation for breast cancer education and outreach.
Please consider what you can do. My goal is to achieve my fundraising goal by June 15, which will give me two months to fully concentrate on training. Make a donation today.



No comments:

Post a Comment