Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mama's got a new pair of shoes

New Balance WR760, the "official shoe" of the 3-Day
It's true. Nothing beats a new pair of shoes. Even when those shoes are for the gym...

I bought my first pair of running shoes today... and thanks to the wonderful guy at Hanson's Running Shop, it was a perfect fit in many ways:

1) It's the "official shoe" for the Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure, the New Balance WR760.  New Balance is a supporter/sponsor of the walk, and I was delighted to be able to support them with my purchase.

2) They fit perfectly.  I tried on quite a few shoes and was able to identify what worked and what didn't work. My shins have been bothering me in the gym lately, probably because of my 10+ year old shoes. Tonight, no problem.

3) They're pink! It doesn't get more fun than that.

It was a great feeling to lace up new shoes at the gym. It's the simple things, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment