Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring is in the air ... and my wallet can't wait

Stef & I went mall walking tonight (our usual Thursday routine), and boy oh boy, I cannot wait for this snow to go away and daylight to last a little longer. Aside from the "side effects" of walking at the mall (I'm now stocked up on Yankee Candle, thank you), it's just not as much fun walking inside.

Although, watching (and dodging) the teeny boppers hanging around the mall is an experience in itself. Tonight there was some sort of event at Hot Topic, and there were tons of teens. Watching the teenage girls "in action" was an amazing study in cruelty... they're just mean little creatures sometimes.

So, the countdown is on ... the "official" training starts in 10 days, and we have fewer than six weeks until spring technically begins.

And for the first time in weeks, I can actually see green on the ground. Yay spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment